Sunday, August 9, 2009

Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm going to try this blogging thing again. All right, so... welcome to my doodle/story blog. I don't have a lot to say right now, other than I'd like to try and update this daily and for a little while I'd like to try and do some world-building so the next few posts may be a little text-heavy... huh, I'm not explaining myself well. Why don't we just do this over?

My 'Net alias is Yako Yamaguchi. I'm in my senior year of high school and there is little I enjoy more than drawing and creating stories. But the thing is, I'm bad at recording a lot of my thoughts. To try and rectify that, I have created this doodle blog. Every day I'll post at least one drawing and a little bit about whatever story it relates to.

For example!



This guy is called Dax... getting into some of his history now might be a little complicated, but we'll get to the nitty gritty soon enough.

Tomorrow, I talk about his home country.

1 comment:

  1. Love Dak! Looks very pensive or just brooding? Great idea for a jacket. Would like to see that in ready to wear.

    ReplyDelete