Thursday, September 10, 2009

Working my Way

So maybe I wasn't kidding.


It's just that I've been really stressed lately for one reason or another, and I'm not sure if I'm up to producing several drawings a day again quite yet. Hell, it was hard for me to do more than one drawing in my drawing class yesterday. I just stopped at least ten times and told myself that I couldn't do this and that what I was drawing looked awful.

So updates may be slow for a little while, but I'm going to cover Medley one way or another. Be sure of that.

This is Takehito Wakamoto... he's Ayame's older brother, but I'll talk about him more when I have a spare day. Despite having the most dramatic backstory of any of the Medley cast, he's insanely easy for me to write comedy for.

Also, I'm going back and tagging entries that deal with major characters by their name. Makes things easier to find in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment