Sunday, October 4, 2009

Another Quick Design

Sorry these have been coming so late recently; my sleeping schedule's been thrown off. We should be back to regular business sometime in the near future.


The hero of one of three different stories I'm throwing around in my head right now as contenders for my NaNoWriMo novel '09. He's a nice kid, if a little spacey. He has really bad luck and his family moves a lot, usually as a result of this luck. At the beginning of the story, his family just moved and he's hoping to make everything right this time--but since I can't write a story without some fantastic element, you know things are about to go really wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you can really draw! Amazing stuff! I'm working on a fantasy story too, I know whatcha mean lol. Great start, sounds like its gonna be an awesome story. I wonder if it can compare with your art? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, he's cute. I can't wait to hear more C:

    ReplyDelete