Friday, October 9, 2009

Ensemble

Here's most of the school kids who don't like Kenneth!


You met Blonde yesterday. He still needs a name, as does everyone else in this picture.

The girl next to him is his girlfriend. She goes with the flow most of the time and can be pretty nice if you get her without Blonde, but with him she just sort of shuts up and looks pretty. She appears to be trying to do an ass grab in this picture due to poor layout planning; unfortunately for her, everyone's ass in my style is higher than on a normal human body so she's reaching for his thigh instead.

The girl next to these two is... well, we think she's friendly, but she also lacks anything resembling a spine so no one knows what her true personality is. She takes on characteristics of those around her, and she's usually around Blonde.

...I think I have just created a male Libby. Excuse me while I try to decide if that's a good thing or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment