Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wow, this is my 60th post

I'm pretty sure the NaNoWriMo idea I've been talking about for the past three days is the NaNoWriMo idea I'm going with now. So let's talk about more of our intrepid hero's friends!


This chick is pretentious and thinks she's totally cool and not mainstream at all. She probably listens to a bunch of indie bands you've never heard of and watches independent movies and reads weird and experimental books. What she doesn't realize is that this makes her like every teen trying to be cool and independent, thus making her totally mainstream. She's pretty nice if you can get her to put down her pretension shield.

She'll never admit to it, but she reads--and enjoys--the Twilight books.

Our hero half-befriends her, too.

I think I'm losing my ability to draw girls.

1 comment:

  1. happy 60th!

    she looks girly enough to me.

    suggested bands: Grizzly Bear, Neutral Milk Hotel, Arcade Fire, Animal Collective, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, King Crimson...I got a million of 'em.

    ReplyDelete