Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How Yako Draws a Picture

Recently I've been drawing pictures kind of like this on the computer.



And that picture needs an explanation.
I draw the blue first. That's the body. I erase all the details as I add stuff.
Every color is a separate layer, so that no details smoosh together.
The pinkish purple lines are the last ones I add in. They are things that don't have outlines--special colors/symbols. They're more of a guideline for coloring the picture than anything else.

Look for the finished product here or my deviantART!

...Oh and by the way the is the main character of a super secret project I'm working on. Details to come.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had long calves.

    I try to draw like that but it's hard for me, ugh. especially if the character has lots of layers of...stuff.

    ReplyDelete