Friday, March 19, 2010

Boom, Headshot

I only really doodled headshots today and yesterday, so that's what you get!


First up is Mal, a minor character in NMC and an alien from Planet Tim Burton. Or something like that.


Then some random guy I drew as practice for profiles. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this view.


What Sluggy Slade would look like as a human character. Reader Ikey may remember I said I pictured him looking like Bruce Wayne from Batman: The Animated Series. I wasn't joking.


And then... a possible new character for a whole new story thread. Taking some stage directions from Stanley Kubrick.

2 comments:

  1. now I can only hear Sluggy's voice as Batman's.

    and Kubrick-inspired? oh ho HO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kubrick always reminds me of a Lady Gaga lyric "find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick." See, at first I thought it was "cupid" or "rubic" (as in rubic cube) then I read the lyrics and now that you mention the director it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete