Friday, August 21, 2009

HENGE!

I could preface this post with something long, but you probably wouldn't care. So how about something something sort of short instead?

There's a person I subscribe to on YouTube who does some pretty awesome animation work. And they're holding a contest. The goal: to make a pretty magical girl-style transformation sequence!

As the deadline's coming up and I don't even have my rough draft copy finished, I was working a bit on it today. A lot of my upcoming posts might be about this, actually, since I really need to sit down and work. XD

Today, you get to see what I have so far!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Click the thumb to see the animation.

For those curious, the character is named Masako Yagami. She was created when I was still rabidly into Japanese culture and is based very loosely on a former friend. She's the member of a fictitious organization; if I post more clips from this video in the coming days I'll give your more background.

In the meantime, I hope you like the animation!

No comments:

Post a Comment