Thursday, August 20, 2009

Never Before Seen

I'm sort of going through an art block. I can't bring myself to draw anything today. But I still need to post on the blog. If I break schedule it's this blog's death.

When I run into an art block, I design characters. Not necessarily for use or anything--just design characters. So, to make up for a lack of new doodles, here are some old ones I've never posted on the Internet. The theme: characters I've designed during an art block but have never wanted to use.


Three girls I designed for a story that had really cool characters but not even a semblance of plot and was therefore scrapped. They're based on Japanese spirits.


Bandage Babe. I really liked her design, but I still don't have any use for it.


...Buttons. I think the idea here was "JRPG hero" but even then... buttons. Moving on.


The zombie-looking guy on the left was created for the story mentioned above. I really like how he turned out. The girl on the right is completely random... I still have no idea who she is.


Two more designs for the aforementioned story. In some ways, I regret letting it go, but I think it was for the better in the end.

If you happen to stumble upon these designs and want to use them--feel free to do so! Just credit me and link back to the blog, please. I'd actually really like it if someone used these designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment